Hey, I’d say:
- Weakening soils against climatic factors causing erosion.
- The water cycle is interrupted causing dry climates.
- Decrease of resources for indigenous peoples.
- Healing measures can be taken to stop the uncontrolled deforestation, for example:
- Organized reforestation in places where logging has taken place.
- Work in multidisciplinary teams to generate alternatives with other materials to obtain the products that are usually generated from wood.
- Use of technological inventions such as Geographic Information Systems, satellite images and drones to reforest affected areas.
- Raise awareness and disseminate the risks we are subject to if we continue with the development of indiscriminate deforestation.